Perspycacious profile image 74

Now approaching 500 Hubs, why is it that those with scores of 80+ consistently are just 6-11 of them

Current viewings (and comment levels?) obviously play a role in a Hub's score, but it always strikes me as strange that a Hub once scored as 90-93 fairly quickly drops below 80, and even though my total number of Hubs goes higher and higher, the number of those currently scoring well remains consistent from a low of 6 to a high of 11! Should there really have to be such a mystery remaining as to how our works are scored? Like any professional, I want to see an accurate reflection of an established value of my finished products.

catgypsy profile image81

catgypsy says

• Perspycacious profile image

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) 3 years ago

So far: no answer in six weeks. I think we have to remember that we are just contributors to a thriving business and, for all of its nice features, the emphasis is on their business.