Geekdom profile image 96

I am looking for another writing site similar to the Old HubPages.

With the newest updated forcing me to reformat most of my hubs and views declining drastically I am looking for a new writing site. HubPages is becoming to much hub maintenance instead of writing. I love the pay per click, easy capsules and interactive community. Want to avoid frequent changes forcing redoing of old articles and an algorithm that deindexes/nofollows artilces because of views instead of quality. Thanks. I do love the community here and if I move will miss it.

Angie Martin profile image90

Angie Martin says

• duffsmom profile image

P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) 3 years ago

I write for Bubblews as well and I love but it is just about making a buck. Quality writing is not required so it was hard for me to let go of editing reediting etc. As so say bad posts get paid just like the good ones. It is fun though to get paid.

yarddog2k profile image61

Troy Yarbrough (yarddog2k) says

• Georgie Lowery profile image

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) 3 years ago

I agree to an extent. If Google goes down, so does the ad revenue. Although I'm sure someone else will step into their shoes, it will be the same old same old eventually.

Tonyx35 profile image61

J Antonio Marcelino (Tonyx35) says

• Geekdom profile image

Geekdom 3 years ago

Thanks Bubblews seems to be a popular site. I have decided to stay with HubPages but will not be devoting as much time. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.