jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Meeting the challenge

1. kellyteam profile image61
    kellyteamposted 4 years ago

I have decided that meeting (or at least attempting to meet) the 30 in 30 challenge may help me to jump start my hub writing. Looking for support and encouragement.

1. profile image0
      ksinllposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good luck to you! It is a tough challenge but no doubt worth the effort. Hope it has been going well for you.

2. kellyteam profile image61

Thanks. I'm behind but not giving up.

1. NC4Life078 profile image83
      NC4Life078posted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you enjoy writing that much, go for it. I tried it but failed, technically I could just write two a day and succeed. But, nevertheless the problem I had is that it felt more like a chore than something I enjoyed. If you only write when you feel inspirational you may have a problem doing 30 in 30. Good luck!

kellyteamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think now my problem besides the fear of failure is a time issue as well. I'm not giving up hope. Thanks for the encouragement.

2. profile image0
      ksinllposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think you made a good start and have some natural writing abilities. Definitely keep going, as long as you do enjoy it.

kellyteamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I do. Thanks. Starting a new hub shortly.

3. kellyteam profile image61

Well my 30/30 challenge has ended. I go down in defeat. Only 14 hubs completed but it was a great experience. I did achieve my purpose for taking the challenge which was to jumpstart my writing and that had definitely happened. I am glad I took the challenge and plan to give it another try in the future. Thanks for the support. I met a few hubbers, and read some great hubs. It was an inspiring experience. I thank you for taking the time to read my hubs.

working