jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

SUGGESTION: New Table Features

1. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

There are some things that would make tables far more useful:
    -Ability to use 'snapshots' in table
    -Ability to add hyperlinks in table
    -Ability to format vertically - you currently can shade rows, I'd like to shade columns
    -Autonumbering - while I can add numbers, it would be nice for it to assign auto numbers.

1. MickiS profile image94
      MickiSposted 4 years ago in reply to this

SimeyC, thanks for the suggestion. I am hoping that we can spend some time later this fall working on improving the table capsule, and I appreciate your suggestions for new features.

(Sorry that I took so long to reply to your suggestion. I've been on vacation.)

2. MickiS profile image94
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

In another thread, Cardisa also suggested being able to add a border (like we allow in the Photo capsule).

There are a few users who are making suggestions to tables, so I'm linking to this thread (since it came first, SimeyC), as the catch-all thread for suggestions to improve the Table Capsule.

3. janderson99 profile image86
    janderson99posted 4 years ago

I use a lot of tables and it would be great if you could highlight a cell using a colored background. You can apply 'bold' to a row, column or cell - how about allowing a user to highlight using a background color - even one would be great.

1. MickiS profile image94
      MickiSposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion (and for moving it here from the other closed thread. ;-)

4. smeyerz profile image60
    smeyerzposted 4 years ago

Support! Love the idea of hyperlinks in tables, because I was trying to use it the other day and it didn't work out well.