jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Please stop spamming my inbox

1. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 7 years ago

A note to the hubbers who have been filling my email inbox in the past few days, please stop sending me lists of your published hubs, if I am in your fan club I already recieve an email from hubpages when you publish them........Jimmy
    P.s I know my name jimmythejock may sound Indian but I can assure you that as in the heading of most of these emails I am not an indian hubber

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

What? yikes

And I thought you were an Indian wink

3. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 7 years ago

I thought you were from Timbuktu espeicially with a name like jimmythejock big_smile

4. rmr profile image89
    rmrposted 7 years ago

Judging by your avatar, I thought you were from the North Pole! With the hats, and the adorable elves, I'm sure you can understand my confusion!

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Musta hit the SPAM mail button n not the Fan mail ... is we bad? sad

6. Stacie Naczelnik profile image89
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 7 years ago

You mean I have to stop sending you lists of my hot sexy naked women picture hubs?

7. Marlene F. profile image79
    Marlene F.posted 7 years ago

You just gotta love the spammers.  I haven't been here long enough to experience them from Hubbers yet, but I hate the astrology and life insurance ones that I always get!!!  I would love to find a way to send e-mails to all of these places en mass!!!  Happy New Year

maybe we should right a Hub about Spam!?!  Do you think they would read that any more than you read their hubs?

8. thekingjohann profile image60
    thekingjohannposted 7 years ago

Look at my new hub called to pig