jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense: approved but still on hold?

1. mpropp profile image88
    mproppposted 4 years ago

I applied for adsense when I first signed up for hubpages and received the usual "insufficient content" disapproval email. After publishing my sixth hub, I applied again and received the "Welcome to Google Adsense" email saying I had completed the partial review but I wouldn't see ads until they had completed the full review. I waited for 10 days and still had not received any further word on the review, so I followed another hubber's suggestion and I linked my account with hubpages. Now, when I go into my earnings page, it now says "Active" under the status, instead of "disapproved". AND I was able to configure the ad pages earnings, since I now have an active status under adsense. So I should be good? But, I still have not received an email from google saying that I have been accepted AND if you go into my google account it still says "your application is under review" and finalized earning is on hold.
    Has anyone else had this happen? How do I know if I've been truly accepted or not?

1. galleryofgrace profile image80
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Can't answer the first part but your earnings will remain on hold until you reach $100 on adsense.

2. Horatio Plot profile image85
    Horatio Plotposted 4 years ago

It's the AdSense Bermuda Triangle - Read Amy gillie's Hub on the subject, it should help:
    http://amygillie.hubpages.com/hub/Dont- … le-AdSense
    Good Luck

3. mpropp profile image88
    mproppposted 4 years ago

Thank you both for your input and that hub was helpful, sounds exactly like what happened to me....It still says under review on google adsense, but I've earned my first penny on hub pages---so I'm gonna just chill and let the process continue. Thanks again!