jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do I access more of the truly active Hubbers?

1. Perspycacious profile image73
    Perspycaciousposted 4 years ago

I have bookmarked a number of great Hubs on gaining more viewers and will spend some available time on reading an implementing their best suggestions, but as of now most of my viewers are fellow Hubbers.  How do I gain more views from the truly active Hubbers among us. Controversy, recipes, how to DIYs, etc.?  Suggestions please.

1. snakeslane profile image80
      snakeslaneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Perspycacious, I go to 'topics', look under any topic that interests me, check out 'hot' 'latest' and 'best'. Works for me. Ps 'topics' is found under 'explore' button in the black banner at the top of the page.

I'm not sure if I answered your question. But usually if you read another Hubber's work, and leave a comment, they will return the favor. Nice way to get to know the community.

2. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 4 years ago

I am not sure what you mean!  You have 300 + followers.  You have 432 articles.  The followers you know are active is when you get an email from hubpages of hubbers hubs they just published.

Comment on those hubs.  Only follow hubbers that write about something you will read.  If your not interested in politics and someone mainly write about politics don't follow them.

Comment on hubs that you truly have something to say.  Never leave comments like
    Great Work  Thanks for Sharing ect...  Leave a meaningful comment that adds to the article.  Hubs that get meaningful comments will feel more like leaving you a meaningful comment.

Snakeslane has the right idea.  Look under topics!  Take advantage of the new feature if you don't know what that is look under hub announcements.  Update the articles with the zzzzz.  I updated 6 last night and got 15+ views this morning one even got 30 I don't get that many views when I share them.

3. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

I reread your question and am a bit confused.
    Are you looking to gain more views within Hub Pages but from hubbers who are more active?
    Or are you feeling like you have good readership with other hubbers but are looking to gain more EXTERNAL viewers from the search engines?
    If the former, I concur. Read and comment on the work of hubbers you want to read your stuff. No guarantee. Busy hubbers don't always "return the favor" but it will get you noticed.
    If the latter, there are plenty of hubbers (and Hub Pages articles and tutorials) on how to increase traffic.
    Good luck and happy hubbing!

1. Perspycacious profile image73
      Perspycaciousposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was actually seeking more views from"...truly active Hubbers" as the goal addressed in my Forum question, as thus far most of my "views" have come from active Hubbers.  The next, and perhaps most important step is to expand the "social media" viewer numbers and invite them to join HP with my link. [ I am at about 433 Hubs, 21,000 views, and 3,800 comments in 10 months.]