jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Date Range Filter

1. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 3 years ago

I like the additional filtering features on the 'My Account' page. One thing I would find really useful is the ability to filter by date.

I often look at hubs with little or no traffic - when I sort this way, some of them are hubs I published in the last few months so I ignore those - I look for hubs greater than six months and then edit (or delete).

The ability to filter hubs either in a range of dates (published or changed) or prior to a certain date, and then sort by number of views would be extremely useful

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I would like to be able to search by title without having to go through the entire list. I can't always remember the category I put certain hubs under and have to run through the entire list of my hubs.

2. GoodLady profile image82
    GoodLadyposted 3 years ago

Agreed! I go cross eyed running my eyes up and down looking for something.

3. chrissieklinger profile image89
    chrissieklingerposted 3 years ago

I only have 80 some hubs right now and I do have trouble checking everything and sorting and monitoring and I can imagine it will just get more difficult as I continue. However, I write for two other sites and HP is by far better organized. It would be nice if there was some way to export our date into an Excel or Access program to be able to manipulate and run our own reports.

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You can download the overall stats page into excel...