Prohibited sites

1. 60
    mselegance3posted 3 years ago

Hello, I posted a article on the 3rd which was about how to find products to resell at home. It was unpublished which I don't understand. I've sent several messages asking to explain in detail but all I get is automated messages with my name at the top. I have two affiliate links on my article which is to worldwide brands. Are we not allow to put worldwide brands affiliate link in our hubs. I have asked this question several times to the "team" and have yet to receive a real response from them. The answers are automated. Please some help. I'm so frustrated with this I'm thinking about forgetting hubpages all together. My errors are overly promotional which I only have two links and prohibited websites.

2. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 3 years ago

If you look in the Learning Center and search for the heading for the section about links and the part about prohibited website links it may help.

The only other thing I can think of connected to the number of links is links in images and in text may be bringing you over the 2 link limit. There are also some products which are not allowed because of Adsense rules as HubPages need to protect their account with them. I mean for example pages on things like betting, sales of alcohol and links to those. Links to products that are unrelated to the subject of the hub are also not a good idea.

Not sure that this will solve the puzzle for you, if not hopefully someone else will add a comment here.

3. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

At any rate, here is that Learning Center entry 2uesday referred to: … ited-Sites

Hope that helps! smile