jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Hubs not getting published

1. akhildev143 profile image81
    akhildev143posted 4 years ago

Hi there.. I submitted the following hub two days ago, but didn't get published yet. Anybody having the same problem?? Pls help

http://akhildev143.hubpages.com/hub/7-G … ur-Kitchen

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Since it was the weekend and today is a holiday in the US (Martin Luther King Jr. Day), there may be some delay in accepting hubs that have been submitted for publishing.

2. MoonByTheSea profile image92
      MoonByTheSeaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My hubs have still been featured within 24 hours of publishing them--my understanding is that hubs are generally published immediately but undergo a 24 hour assessment process before they are eligible to be featured and indexed by search engines. Clicking on the link you provided, I see that the hub is unpublished now, so perhaps there was a rules violation and that's why you were having problems with the hub.

3. kingkos profile image60
      kingkosposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Same with me after i edit my 3 hubs + 1 new hub i will wait for them to republished my hub. Yeah i'm waiting for two days also. Maybe the admins are busy in holiday, lets chill ha!

http://kingkos.hubpages.com/hub/Nature- … f-Learning

1. MoonByTheSea profile image92

Like psycheskinner pointed out below, these hubs are not pending--they are actually not published. When I click on your link, the message says, "The article you are looking for is no longer published. The author may have chosen to unpublish it, or it may have been unpublished by a moderator because of a violation of HubPages rules." I'm new so I'm still learning how things work, but I doubt this is an issue of moderators on holiday. I think there's something about the hubs that are in violation of HubPages rules.

2. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 4 years ago

My most recent hubs in December took two to three weeks to be indexed. It may be better in January. It becomes obsessive to keep checking. I found it better to wait a while, as I kept checking also..

3. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

If you will check you will see OPs hub is literally not published, not just pending.

1. profile image0
      Bronwyn J Hansenposted 4 years ago

I have found that during US holidays, things grind to a halt here. Maybe one day there will be a HubPages equivalent here in Australia hmm

1. MoonByTheSea profile image92

I've had no problems getting my hubs published during this holiday weekend.

2. akhildev143 profile image81
      akhildev143posted 4 years ago

Finally all 3 of them got published... i think it was due to holiday after all.. smile

Closed to reply

working