Achieved a tiny milestone of 200+ Search engine visits and $1+ a Day

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (35 posts)
  1. profile image56
    mcxniftycallsposted 11 years ago

Just achieved a tiny milestone of 200+ a day and $1+ a day after 3 months and 45 hubs. Traffic is increasing gradually and all of my hubs getting good traffic from Google search. 60% percent of traffic is from Google, what I wanted and tried for. Hope will have my 1st payout this month.
    Looking forward to write more
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7662572.png

1. AMFredenburg profile image73
      AMFredenburgposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations! you're providing valuable material, so keep plugging!

2. Savio Dawson profile image92
    Savio Dawsonposted 11 years ago

Congrats!!

3. Grinning Gremlin profile image85
    Grinning Gremlinposted 11 years ago

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear success stories like this, as I've just started out here recently. All the best in the future!

4. Alphadogg16 profile image86
    Alphadogg16posted 11 years ago

Congrats!

5. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 11 years ago

That's incredible, mcxniftycalls, especially how fast you did it without a lot of hp followers to help build your initial traffic. I see that you have great "how to" hub topics that cover what people really need and  want to know. That's the key to google success. Congrats on an awesome job.

6. profile image87
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 11 years ago

Congratulations and well done!

7. Simone Smith profile image86
    Simone Smithposted 11 years ago

Well done, mcxniftycalls! Those little milestones really do add up over time. I'm glad you're celebrating your victories!

8. brakel2 profile image74
    brakel2posted 11 years ago

Great job. Your topics must hit the spot. I'm going to try a home improvement topic.-  a how to.

9. profile image56

Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments  and support that push me forward. Its really feels great when I see my hubs on first page of Google's search results and $1+ adding everyday in my account.
    Yeah, I know that every page view count on HubPages let it be from anywhere but page views from search engine like Google satisfy me more because it's where my hubs are reaching to the users who are actually searching for them.

10. profile image56

Thanks janshares.
    Yes, I admit that I am lazy commenting on following fellow hubbers as I can spare limited time and used to concentrate on keywords research and creating quality content.
    I comment and follow other hubs but only for interest but not in the hope of getting comments and page views back.
    I concentrate more on keyword research and writing quality content for traffic, I Know it is easy to get HubPages community traffic but it is temporary, time consuming and most important my hubs don't reach to targeted users who actually searching for that info..

Whereas, It take some hard work to get  Google's search engine traffic but the results are long lasting:
    If your hubs starts getting traffic from Google, it will get consistent traffic for long long time without doing anything extra.
    Hubs getting continuous search engine traffic have very less chances to get idle status.
    Search Engine traffic give more revenue, I used to get equal revenue from ad program an ebay program because of search engine traffic.

I don't care what others say but I fell Hubpages is still a Google's favorite. some of my hubs started getting Google traffic just in a day after getting features and almost all of my hubs starts coming in Google's search results with in a week and some of my hubs are already on Google's first page in shorter time.
    You just need deliver what really Google and users want.

1. younghopes profile image69
      younghopesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

congrats, it looks so encouraging and motivating to see that you are earning $1 per day, hopefully this will increase for better. i agree with your views that if the article is being searched in google it gives more satisfaction. hope you provide us with some insight into keyword research too

2. janshares profile image93
      jansharesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Excellent philosophy and strategy, mcxnifty. I appreciate your reply. You have found the secret to success smile

11. sallybea profile image94
    sallybeaposted 11 years ago

This is so encouraging to read, especially to see how quickly you achieved your goal - good job, hope you achieve your next goal just as quickly.

12. kellyteam profile image58
    kellyteamposted 11 years ago

Congratulations on your achievement! As the others have already said, this is encouraging and inspires others to forge ahead. Keep up the good work!

13. infotechnology profile image80
    infotechnologyposted 11 years ago

Congratulations! I am encouraged.

14. profile image56

Thanks Younghopes, sallebea, Kellyteam and infotechnology for your encouraging replies.

Yes younghopes, I already published 3 hubs about keyword research and writing hub with the techniques I used to follow when writing and publishing my hubs.
    Thanks again.

15. BigBlue54 profile image60
    BigBlue54posted 11 years ago

Well done. Another day, another dollar. Literally in this case smile

1. profile image56
      mcxniftycallsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes BigBlue, It feel more better when you start seeing $50 every month, isn't it?

1. BigBlue54 profile image60
        BigBlue54posted 11 years agoin reply to this

We all have to start somewhere. When you start getting a dollar a minute you can take us all out for a drink wink Anyway good luck and my best wishes to you.

16. franksg384 profile image67
    franksg384posted 11 years ago

Congrats!  What did you do to increase your referral traffic so high?

1. profile image56

Franksg384: Referral traffic is mainly from hubpages  only. It mainly came from the link from other hubbers, from my other hubs and hubpages. You will start getting traffic automatically when your hubs start featured and showing below others related hubs, you can see Six related hubs links below  every hub.
      Actually I do nothing for referral traffic but there are tips to get referral traffic that are: -
      Interlink your own hubs if related to same niche/topic.
      Write attractive titles of your hub, it will attract readers to click on your hubs link when they see your hubs featured below other hubs.
      You can post links on other social website like Facebook, twitter etc ( I don't do this actually)

1. franksg384 profile image67
        franksg384posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!

17. Pool Of Thoughts profile image60
    Pool Of Thoughtsposted 11 years ago

Yes, I second that question...I have placed my profile page on the google webmaster and I have not noticed any real increase. I have tried footprinting and reddit and still don't see any increase...I must be doing something wrong. I have 5 hubs but I fail to see why the quantity means anything if they are supposed to be getting traffic, they should get traffic regardless of how many others I have written...right? I will be writing more but I'm not that thrilled with my earnings.

1. profile image56

Pool of Thoughts: Amount of traffic depends
      Don't need to submit your sub-domain to Google webmaster, Google will add your hub automatically as hub pages is already a well reputed website and Google bots crawls it regularly.
      It depends on how much users search with the exact phrase you used in your title and then how much pages already written exactly on that phrase (Keywords) and then finally you have to beat all old pages already written on your title before to get visibility in results. It take time.

Some of my hubs are getting 100 views a day alone and some are just 100 views a month, traffic depends and You really can't make out which one is going to hit the traffic.
      Just write and write, publish at least 50 hubs first and then think and make strategies about traffic. just a week before I was getting 120-200 vies a day but now its 450-550, traffic comes with time. Just keep writing original and quality content.

1. Pool Of Thoughts profile image60
        Pool Of Thoughtsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks mcxniftycalls for the info!  I'll get back into writing more. I try to make them as detailed and interesting as possible so it takes me longer.

18. Frangipanni profile image76
    Frangipanniposted 11 years ago

Wow, Congratulations to you. I think you help inspire me and other newbies here.

19. profile image56

Hahaha.. Thanks Bigblue.. Dollar a minute what I can't dream of, first payout will be more than satisfying, nice to meet u.

No mention of taking us all for a drink, I noticed. Just shows how quickly you abandon your friends just because you have money now wink

1. profile image56

OH! Sorry, I don't mean that, Drinks are always welcome even if I don't have any money from HubPages, You are pulling my legs haan...!!

Yes, leg pulled smile

20. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image76
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 11 years ago

Congratulations.

1. profile image56

Thanks Hofeeklatch

21. Joseph Muendo profile image51
    Joseph Muendoposted 11 years ago

Congrats

1. profile image56

Thanks joseph

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)