Welcome to HubPages! I'm sure you're going to love this site.
The advice I can give is that write high quality hubs, work a little bit with the keywords, promote a little bit and traffic will automatically come to your site!
All the best!
Hubpages has tons of great articles in their Learning Center and Hubbers, like me, have also posted tons of great articles for you. Use the search bar at the top of the Hubpages screen just like Google search and type in exactly what you want to know. You'll be shocked at the immense about of info you find.
I, myself, have published How to Get Accepted into Google Adsense and Hub Scores and How You Improve Them. Check them out and let me know what you think!!
Be active on the site. It doesn't matter your write awesome hubs, people need to see them and notice you from thousands of other hubbers here. So comment on hubs, reply to questions (or start new interesting ones), post in the forums. The more present your are, the more traffic you get and better ad results.
Doesn´t have to be too long. Learn something new every week to improve your hubs and you will enjoy seeing those pennies stock. I´m also new here with 3 weeks of activity. These are the keypoints I´ve learned so far:
1. Arrange all your money making accounts in "My earnings" section
2. Write between 3 to 4 hubs a week. Develop a rutine between research for content, writting and editing (pictures, videos etc.)
3. Take leisure time every day to read other hubber´s topics you like and follow some of them (your initial traffic will come from Hubpages). Leave insightful comments; ask questions, post fan mail... building a community and sharing ideas is the best way to skyrocket your success.
4. Most of your income will come from the Hubpages Advetising program, which pays per hub impressions. So focus on driving as much traffic to your hubs as you can on social media, leaving comments on other blogs with a similar topic etc. If you get a "traffic cow", a hub that gets a lot of traffic and other similar hubs with no traffic, then interlink them referring readers to the next hub.
5. If I continue I´ll end up writing a Hub myself... so take it from there and read SEO hubs to improve on the way. Focus on getting useful and entertaining reads out there, then edit to improve.
Welcome to Hubpages! Come by and check out my articles. I have written a few about getting more traffic and writing high quality articles. I also completed the Hubpages Apprenticeship program. I learned a lot from it! Good Luck!
by Person of Interest4 years ago
Yep, the latest blog post ratted you out. http://blog.hubpages.com/2012/07/apprentice-badges/Just kidding, congrats to all who are accepted. I intend to apply in maybe another month or two; fate willing and the river...
by Steve Andrews4 years ago
When it was first introduced I was annoyed by it but made an effort to tweak my hubs to get them out of Idle status. Now, a whole load have got zzs against them again and many of them are hubs that at one point were...
by sampurna shrestha3 years ago
Hey hubbers out there.. I am new to hubpages and i am not sure if I can really make money here. Like i have seen some success stories in hubpages but that seems to be long time ago. I am a student and i have little...
by Gary Anderson22 months ago
I thought if a hubpage was listed in Google search it was featured. But apparently that is not the truth. I guess I will keep the hubs up and run my own check on them.
by xpressrite2 years ago
So hubbers help? I had four hubs that went from the pending state to having the featured status. Originally they were all viewed on the page where you can hop hubs.Now I dont no where...
by ShailaSheshadri4 weeks ago
I am writing articles for this website since past 3 months. At present, I have 38 featured and published hubs. I have joined for Amazon and google Adsense program. Past two months I earned like very less amount, less...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.