Which situation is better?

1. ThompsonPen profile image83
    ThompsonPenposted 3 years ago via iphone

Which would you rather be: illiterate but with your ideal loving situation, or a complete genius and completely wealthy?

1. DavidHog profile image77
      DavidHogposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I want to express my views on your question.
      First of all No offenses. Illiteracy doesn't put you on a list which proves that you are not capable for anything. There are many examples which proves that illiteracy can not stop you from achieving your dreams.
      Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft, is the richest man but was a dropped out of Harvard.
      Mark Zuckerberg, CEO and Founder of the most promising social networking site "Facebook", was also a Harvard dropped out. But he promoted his social networking site and hold the position of youngest billionaire in the world.
      Walt Disney, most influential animator, was a high school dropped out.
      There are much more examples of such people who worked hard and secured a position in the world. They are living their life best in every aspects.
      On the other hand, being a complete genius and wealthy is always good. Every one wants be a millionaire. Study will always improve your knowledge. It helps you to improve yourself, helps you to stand in a competitive market etc. Study will not always converts you into a millionaire or billionaire but knowledge does.
      I would rather be a complete genius and wealthy. I think illiteracy will definitely make me suffer sometime, sooner or later. And then I would not be able to stand again (If i have no guts) .But if i have got the knowledge then I can fight back with every problem that comes into my way.For me, being genius and wealthy is better than anything.