jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

In case you think Im sex obsessed.....

1. Isabella Snow profile image88
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

I get a lot of emails from people asking for sex tips - which is cool - but I just wanted to say I actually have other interests as well.. believe it or not.

I'm actually also a blues singer and I added a short clip to my latest hub.

Link here: http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Best-Microp … ve-Gigging

1. soni2006 profile image47
      soni2006posted 9 years ago in reply to this

nice clip mam.

2. Salome Toums profile image59
    Salome Toumsposted 9 years ago

Funny I came across this.  A friend of mine published a book about sex, what women love and hate about it, whatever.  Funny read, a little crass.  She doesn't regret publishing it, but now people think either she's an expert on the subject or she's some sort of slut, and she's been ridiculed for it.  I mean, hell, she wrote it to vent her frustrations about it - I even contributed a few ideas.  Last time I talked to her, she said the questions and comments were dying down.  It's funny how one little thing, be it a book, a hub, a blog, whatever, can make people instantly stereotype someone.

3. Isabella Snow profile image88
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

Thank you Soni!

Salome - I *am* sex obsessed wink

4. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

Funny.  I'm helping E. Jean Carroll promote her new Facebook application The Fu*k Index which is something like the classic "purity test," but is also gathering data for her new book on college sex... and suddenly I'm getting hit with all these "hey baby" emails...

I can only imagine what it's like for you, Isabella!