jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Copy button on the statistic bar.

1. Lastheart profile image69
    Lastheartposted 3 years ago

My husband Froggy213 has a copy button. Why can I have one? Is the Statistics bar different from hubber to hubber?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The link will only appear if we've identified one of your hubs as copied.

Lastheartposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Matthew Meyer. How can I become a "subset of authors" in order to have access to the system features that notifies of copied content?

2. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

Not all copied hubs are found by HP.  If a copy icon doesn't appear on your hub that has been copied, it's because HP hasn't detected a copy.  (Sometimes the copy icon appears on hubs that are no longer copied.)   It's the writer's responsibility to keep track of our hubs and file DMCA's if necessary.

Is this what you're referring to?

1. Reality Bytes profile image93
      Reality Bytesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I believe they referring to the Copied Hubs option on the left menu of the accounts page.  My other sub has one, this one does not.

Thanks Reality Bytes, yes that is what I am questioning.

1. Susana S profile image91
          Susana Sposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Maybe the link is not there because HP has not picked up any hubs on your account that have been copied.

The page title is "copied hubs report", so in your case, there's nothing to report.

That doesn't necessarily mean that none of your hubs have been copied though - just that HP haven't run their copy detection software for your hubs.

Susana S thanks. if that is so, than II just keep questioning because I do not have any violations nor broken links and the buttons are there.

2. Lastheart profile image69

Hello rebekahELLE thanks, but no, that is not what I am asking. It is part of the statistic bar, the bottom I am referring to.

working