jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Promoting Your Hub?

1. cblumenstock profile image60
    cblumenstockposted 3 years ago

I'm new to Hubpages and posted my first hub just 2 days ago. It's featured and I've had 22 views. Is there any way other than being featured to promote a hub?

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages.

The best way to get traffic is to write quality articles that people want to read about but aren't easily available on the web.  Be sure to use good SEO - using proper keywords.

Once the article is written, you can promote it using Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and other social networks. You have to be careful to actually participate on these sites and not simply spam them. 

The Learning Center has more information about how to use these sites:
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

2. Scott P Williams profile image82
      Scott P Williamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Also, remember to periodically update your Hubs and lable all your images with good titles that you think people will search for on the internet. After several months you can even change Hub categories and republish with your new updates.

2. brblog profile image90
    brblogposted 3 years ago

In addition to what  ‘Millionaire Tips‘ said also . . . doing what you just did here (asking a question) is a good way to get noticed . . . ask questions, answer questions, post on the forum, comment on other hubs, follow people whose writing you like or find interesting are all ways to increase your presence and will drive some traffic to your writing.

3. cblumenstock profile image60
    cblumenstockposted 3 years ago

Thanks for the replies!

4. Journey * profile image86
    Journey *posted 3 years ago

Hi cblumenstock, welcome to HubPages. Scott, brblog and Millionaire Tips have all given you great advice. I only just started promoting my hubs on Pinterest recently and I've been happy with that choice. I should have started with that earlier. Good luck with your plans.

5. VictoriaSheffield profile image87
    VictoriaSheffieldposted 3 years ago

Welcome! Post your links on social media sites!

6. VictoriaSheffield profile image87
    VictoriaSheffieldposted 3 years ago

Welcome! Post your links on social media sites!

working