jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Association Disabled by HubPages for past violations

1. spweb profile image61
    spwebposted 3 years ago

hello everyone My name is sp singh im from India a web developer by profession and blog writer by interest.I have more than 17 featured hubs .But when i try to use my Already  Approved Adsence Account for association with hubpages i get this error message "Association Disabled by HubPages for past violations" Please help me i think my hubpages Account have no hub with violation.

1. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ooh this is a first! Probably you clicked your own ads and HP detected it?

2. lovebuglena profile image92
      lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure you entered the correct number for your AdSense account?

Also maybe there were many clicks on Google Ads from your IP address and that's why this is happening. You should try to contact HubPages support via email.

1. spweb profile image61
        spwebposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am using google Adsence from last 2 years i how all policies of google adsence and i never clicked my own Ad i am wondering what is problem here

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi spweb,

I know it says the association was disabled by HubPages, but the most common reason we disable the association is that your account was suspended by AdSense. You'll have to check your AdSense account to find out more.

1. spweb profile image61
        spwebposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for reply Christy but my Adsence is working perfectly on my other websites ie:- iwebeffects<snipped>

working