jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Hubscore: high and low?

1. lilcupcake profile image86
    lilcupcakeposted 3 years ago

what's the lowest score a hub can receive and still get published? what's the highest over all score a hub can get?

i'm more curious about the highs, so i can get an idea where my hubs stand on that. I know they can be improved, but before jumping on that i would like to know by how much.

I read the page on hubbercore/hubscores, and it answered pretty much everything but this lol

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hub scores can range from 1 to 100, although I suspect that a hub with a very low score won't last long.  I've seen where they got published and began to rise, though.

2. Zelkiiro profile image82
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

The lowest I've ever seen was 49, which was a Hub that wasn't yet complete (obviously, this was before unpublished Hubs were rated as ?). As far as finished Hubs, mine all vary between 65 and 88.

I'm not quite sure what exactly raises or lowers the score, as my Hubs are all very similar in style and presentation, so I can't explain much there.

Well, there is this tiny gnome, see, running around on your stats page with a bag full of numbers...

1. Zelkiiro profile image82
        Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I knew it!

3. lilcupcake profile image86

Hahaha. I don't think im going to worry about it then. Thanks guys!

If it's down in the 40's and 50's after being up for six months, then worry about it.  Though I suspect you would already have heard from HP if that were to happen, and it certainly wouldn't be featured.

4. brakel2 profile image86
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

Whatever happens at QAP can then go down or up depending on traffic. If you are a super popular hubber and have lots of hub comments, your hub score can rise quickly. I need to do better with Pinterest, because that can help. Someone said most of their traffic is from social sites.

5. lilcupcake profile image86

Pinterest? hmm. I never considered that, really. That would probaby be best for me, since im not a very popular person. I have friends, but most people my age don't like the things i do. so when it comes to hanging out we aren't interested in the same activities.

6. brakel2 profile image86
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

Wrylilt has some hubs on Pinterest that may help you. It is a fun site and can get links to your hubs and help traffic.

working