jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Why my hub don't stay featured at first published?

1. Amariah profile image56
    Amariahposted 2 years ago

I have just published a hub about speed up computer, it was rejected and i resubmitted it,i want to ask that why my hub don't stay featured at first published? why i have to make changes every time? why they  reject it always? please if any one can help me i will be thankful to you. have a look at my hubs and tell me why is missing over there please see the hub speed up computer because i have resubmitted it and i don't know what will happen it will be featured or not but i want to know the cause so while it is in process you can see it after rejection you can not see it and i may not the cause.
    don't tell me to read the community help,i never found my answer there, please if you have knowledge then share with me.

Thank You

Angel Amariah

1. Paul Maplesden profile image89
      Paul Maplesdenposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Reading through your hub, there are a number of issues:

- The hub does not flow logically from one subject to the next
      - The language used in the hub is of poor quality
      - The grammar in the hub does not make sense
      - The steps you have illustrated are not easy to follow
      - The hub does not have good overall organization or context

Because of this, the hub will have failed the QAP (quality assessment process) and therefor won't be featured.

You will need to rewrite the hub with much better English, reorganize it and make it easier and clearer for people to follow to get it through QAP.

I hope this helps.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It looks like English is not your first language, and there are many grammatical mistakes in your Hubs.  HubPages is an English language site, and most of their readers are from the US, so they want articles written in good English.  That's why your Hubs are failing their quality tests.

3. MelissaBarrett profile image60
      MelissaBarrettposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The grammar is poor enough to affect substance. It's not helpful if your readers can't understand it. It's a shame because it's got potential. A reader isn't going to spend the time deciphering it though, nor are they going to trust the information.