jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Amazon - Aaaaaaargh!

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago

I thought I had made the transition from my own Amazon to HP Amazon sooo smoothly.  I waited until I had enough balance to get a payout before I switched.

But now I find that I actually earned more than my threshold the previous month - by a whole $4.  So I received a cheque for that amount, and now I've got another $40 sitting in my account!

1. younghopes profile image81
      younghopesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's certainly great!!! I havent switched yet since i am pretty close to reaching the payout.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Aww - do you use Amazon for your blogs?

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I do, but I switched those over to Skimlinks  (which offers a similar benefit to the HP Earnings program for Amazon).  I've just switched them back.

2. Greekgeek profile image97
    Greekgeekposted 2 years ago

Do you have accounts on any other HP-like sites where you could embed Associate links? (I know, you've probably already thought of that.) How vexing!

3. ologsinquito profile image94
    ologsinquitoposted 2 years ago

Marissa, Writedge is a nice platform that compliments HP. It's new and it doesn't have the authority of HP or Squidoo, but you can use one self-serving link for a short (around 400-word article). There is no revenue-share on this affiliate link. You keep the earnings from these sales.

1. drpennypincher profile image95
      drpennypincherposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I looked at Writedge just for fun.  It is true that it doesn't have much authority yet- it currently has a Google PageRank of 0!  It might be a good option if you want some affiliate links but don't have your own blog...

1. ologsinquito profile image94
        ologsinquitoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I like Writedge for writing relatively short articles that wouldn't work on my blogs.  You are also paid per impression.

working