jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Adding URL to Google adsense

1. anjalichugh profile image88
    anjalichughposted 8 years ago

Is it required to add each and every hub URL to Google adsense account for getting paid for the ad impressions on my hubs?  I have 20 hubs as on now and the number would hopefully increase. Which Hub URL should I submit to adsense account for getting paid for the ad impressions on all my hubs. I read somewhere on the Hub Pages 'Help Forum' that we need not submit all the hub URL's but if I follow that, I don't get to see the adsense report for a hub, the URL of which I did not submit. Please advice.

2. pauljorg profile image61
    pauljorgposted 8 years ago

I think that as long as you enter your Adsense ID number here on Hubpages, you will get paid for every page. But if you want to make channels to see how much you make from Adsense on Hubpages, you have to enter the address to make a url channel. I only have a few Hubs so I have channels for each URL. But some people have a lot of Hubs so they just create one channel for Hubpages.com (because you can only have a maximum of 200 channels I think).

1. vietnamese profile image78
      vietnameseposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I believe I read somewhere which said that the number of channels can increase up to 500 (i think) if you you it up to that limit

3. ropilori profile image60
    ropiloriposted 8 years ago

I dont think so, u can only add 200 channels there. If u want to check all hubpages.. hopefully u will make more then 200. So keep only hubpages.com as a url channel.. very simple. All the urls of hubpages submitting in Adsense is very difficult task.. is'nt??

1. anjalichugh profile image88
      anjalichughposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I know what you're saying. Thx all of you for the advice.

working