jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (14 posts)

Welcome to HubPages Squidoo Lensmasters

1. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 2 years ago

I just want to say:  Welcome to HubPages Squidoo Lensmasters!  I hope we all learn a thing or two from you and can become one big writing community here at HubPages.  When are the Squidoo accounts supposed to start being transferred to HubPages?

1. Aquamarine18 profile image83
      Aquamarine18posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the warm welcome! A little bit nervous while waiting for my lenses to be transferred, but looking forward to a new start

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago
  3. Snakesmum profile image90
    Snakesmumposted 2 years ago

Thanks for the welcome!     The transfer is supposed to have started on 20th August, but I think it will take a bit longer.    Lots of work for the staff of both HP and Squidoo.  :-)

4. Bonfire Designs profile image78
    Bonfire Designsposted 2 years ago

HugPages here we come - hoping the transition goes pretty well and looking forward to learning more about HubPages too

5. Elsie Hagley profile image83
    Elsie Hagleyposted 2 years ago

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to the transfer, already enjoying HubPages, starting to feel right at home .

6. Faye Rutledge profile image83
    Faye Rutledgeposted 2 years ago

Thanks for the welcome. I'm excited!

7. firstcookbooklady profile image81
    firstcookbookladyposted 2 years ago

Thank you.

8. Arachnea profile image85
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

Thanks for the welcome. I've seen more than one date for the proposed transfers. I guess it depends on whether you have an acct already or not on HP. Great to meet a new HP neighbor.

9. ecogranny profile image88
    ecogrannyposted 2 years ago

Thank you for your warm welcome. Now that we Squidoons are getting over the shock, it is comforting to find so many kind-hearted folks here on HubPages. According to the Squidoo FAQ about this transfer, the transfer will begin on August 29 and will complete by October 1.

10. MelRootsNWrites profile image90
    MelRootsNWritesposted 2 years ago

Thanks for the welcome!  I am eager and nervous all rolled in one.  Like others, the whole idea was overwhelming at first.  Now that I've explored and read, I think this is going to be a positive thing.

11. robertzimmerman2 profile image83
    robertzimmerman2posted 2 years ago

Thanks for the welcome, I have heard so many great things about HP from folks who write on both platforms.

12. Cari Kay 11 profile image95
    Cari Kay 11posted 2 years ago

I think it'll certainly be an adventure once our lenses migrate over.  Sigh...I already know I have my work cut out for me but I am excited about it now smile

1. LindaSmith1 profile image59
      LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Good luck with transfers.  I am so happy that I smelled a rat and jumped ship before this happened.