jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

What is TOS violation.

1. Sufyan-Aslam profile image60
    Sufyan-Aslamposted 2 years ago

When I applied for google adsense it gave me the status:
    Association Disabled by You or by Google for TOS Violation.
    what does it  mean?

1. poetvix profile image78
      poetvixposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It means terms of service violation, the online contract.

2. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It looks like you just applied too soon for AdSense approval.  Because you live in Pakistan, Google requires you to have content online for at least six months BEFORE you apply for AdSense.  Here is Google's statement:

"In some locations, including China and India, we require publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months. We've taken this step to ensure the quality of our advertising network and protect the interests of our advertisers and existing publishers."

In addition, you should have 20 to 30 Hubs published (then wait six months) before applying.  If you apply before you meet these conditions, you can adversely affect your chances of getting approval.

Also, you should be aware that HubPages only pays your AdSense income with PayPal and Paypal is not accepted in Pakistan.  The national Bank of Pakistan will not allow PayPal in your country.  There is nothing that HubPages or PayPal can do about this.  See this forum post:
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/119612#post2535227

1. Sufyan-Aslam profile image60
        Sufyan-Aslamposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Alas.....You are right I applied a bit earlier.Adsense also mailed me about lack of content but not mentioned about that 6 months period.
        So is lack of content TOS violation?

1. Writer Fox profile image78
          Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The way Google looks at it, lack of content is a violation.  But don't worry about it because many, many people apply too early and are later approved.

2. Sufyan-Aslam profile image60
    Sufyan-Aslamposted 2 years ago

I do not done any thing like that how can I tackle that?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Obviously you did do something like that or you would not be having a problem.

You need to read the rules in the learning center and then make adjustments to the hub in question.  If you don't you could be banned.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Terms of Service violation means that one or more of their rules broken.

working