jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Amazing job indeed.

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image63
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago

Today when I checked my 'recent notification mail' from HubPages one thing made me happy and surprised.  One writer by name M.K. Paul has written eight hubs and all in a day. It is at a time that people write very little and even if they pen,  that too in a week or fortnight gap for HP.    It is an excellent work and appreciable.  I do congratulate the author for her smart job. What my fellow hubbers say about it? Share your opinion please.

1. tirelesstraveler profile image88
      tirelesstravelerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That is amazing.

2. vocalcoach profile image94
    vocalcoachposted 2 years ago

This is commendable. I can't even imagine writing 8 hubs in one day.  Whew!  Great accomplishment.

sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago in reply to this

It is a positive response.  I appreciate you.

3. clivewilliams profile image76
    clivewilliamsposted 2 years ago

as long as those hubs are of good quality and not just quantity, well good job, if not, .....well we all know.

Yes, you are right.  Quality is what matters, not quantity.

4. Kylyssa profile image95
    Kylyssaposted 2 years ago

Keep in mind that many people do their writing in word processing programs on their computers and then put the work up online.  Some people will write a whole bunch of things and take time to get the right images together and so on and then publish them in a marathon.  Sometimes I put up multiple pieces in a single day that I may have written over a period of weeks or even months.

Unfortunately, former Squidoo users aren't allowed to put up more than three hubs per day so that strategy won't work for me anymore. It used to help me to make the most of my good health days.

You have the spirit and the confidence. Keep on working. All the best.

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
      Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I often do that and have several articles written and loaded in a word processor.  It would be easy to publish several at one time, but that is not recommended, nor would I do it. I like to give each hub a chance on its own before I publish another one.

5. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 2 years ago

The hubs I write take me at the very least 8-10 hours of work for each one (researching the topic, writing, researching the illustrations and potential products to feature). Unless I had actually prepared them all previously, there is no way I could put up 8 hubs in a day.

I've actually stopped posting new hubs, because the return I receive does not justify that amount of work.

working