How to Improve my Hub score?

1. chaitanyasaivb profile image60
    chaitanyasaivbposted 23 months ago

I have started my work here on 6th, this month. I am really confused of the my hub score. I have five featured articles in these days, and I am thinking of writing more. But, All of my hubs were below 75, I don't know the actual reason behind it. So, How you increase my hub score? and How to become a successful member in Hub pages?

1. LeanMan profile image82
      LeanManposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I opened one of your hubs and the first thing that hit me is that although your work is understandable the English is not perfect by a long way.

To quote from your hub about being a writer;

"I may be from a non-English Country. But, We will be having English as a subject, since our Schooling."

This should be something like; "I may be from a country where English is not our native language but we were taught English all the way through our school career."

This is an English language site and your score will reflect what the human moderators think of your work and they will pick up on your use of the language. You may even find that your hubs will be un-featured due to quality if you do not improve.

2. chaitanyasaivb profile image60
    chaitanyasaivbposted 23 months ago

Thanks for the suggestion. I have been trying to improve myself to provide some quality articles.