jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Page Views

1. 0
    J Mockridgeposted 7 years ago

Having on been here a short time, I can already see the potential. Would anyone care to share their highest page views for a single hub?

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Apparently pages with lots of photos of Hot Indian Babes get the most views.

3. 0

Is that with, or without any words?

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If a picture is worth a thousand words then I guess they've got an average of about 100,025 words on them.

4. 0

But are they informative? Can you learn from these hubs?

5. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

What you really want to know is how to attract targeted traffic.

Many of the hot indian gallery hubbers have suggested that there clickthrough is terrible (maybe they are just trying to ward off imitators?)

Social Bookmarking sites that may lead to increased page views will probably not lead to increased revenue.

Page views means very little - I have a blog where by some fluke I get a couple of hundred visitors a day to a Myspace related design story, its not my target audience.....through thousands of views I still only get a pittance in revenue from those views compared to the rest of the blog entries that are viewed by the audience i actually targeted intentionally.

I rather have 100 targeted organic visitors than 3000 visitors from social bookmarking and using worthless niches