jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Page Violations

1. TrinaSonnenberg profile image75
    TrinaSonnenbergposted 2 years ago

I wrote a hub about Multiple Sclerosis and how it has affected me. I included a link to a T-shirt I created for others with MS. It is the only link on the page, but I got an excessive affiliate link violation for my signle link to zazzle. Why?

2. calculus-geometry profile image84
    calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago

Hi Trina, This is an easy fix.  Your Zazzle item is displayed with three links as shown in the screenshot below, so you just need to fix the capsule so that only one link is displayed. I don't  know if your hub has some legacy squidoo capsules, but you can just change it to a text capsule.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/12120156.png

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Trina:You  have 3 links  Here is where they are

MS T-Shirt by tlcpro1   2 here:  MS T-shirt  *by-is not part of text link)   ticpro1 
    you can fix that by adding text link to entire sentence or eliminating one of them.

The next one is your third.
    Make tee shirt online at Zazzle.

1. TrinaSonnenberg profile image75
      TrinaSonnenbergposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I see. So much for monetizing.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

As Linda said, you can still monetize as much as you like, you just can't use the HTML link provided by Zazzle. Pick out the URL that includes your affiliate ID, and use that to make your own hyperlink. 

It will be even more effective if you use a photo capsule to show an image of the T-shirt.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Trina: 
    Undo link and do it like this:
    MS T-Shirt by tlcpro1  Highlight entire sentence for 1 text link

Make tee shirt online at Zazzle. Leave this one alone

Now you have all of your words as part of text link, but only 2 links to same domain.

working