jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (17 posts)

Query over a hub violation - what problem

1. travmaj profile image86
    travmajposted 2 years ago

I have a short poem from two years back,  still featured but now has a violation stamp. Perhaps I should state - 'this contains humour.' I've seen more violations in my grandson's comic books. Time to give in methinks. http://travmaj.hubpages.com/hub/Her-Gift

1. Writer Fox profile image74
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

What was the violation for?  I think the second product you have is not related to the Hub's content and should be removed.

2. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It may have something to do with only having 78 words on the hub, and 2 eBay capsules.

travmajposted 2 years ago in reply to this

colorfulone - yes, I see the new ruling now - thanks for prompt reply, I need a tech advisor.

3. travmaj profile image86

Writer Fox - thank you. I was looking for violation in the wording - now I see it's the Ebay capsules. I'll remove. Thanks again.

1. Writer Fox profile image74
        Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad we found the reason.  Let us know when it is published.

4. PegCole17 profile image92
      PegCole17posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure how much luck you have in earnings from Amazon, but sometimes I wonder if it is worth posting their capsules at all if it prevents our hubs from being featured.

Hi Peg, that's for sure, no point from my perspective anyway! This confused me though as I imagined it related to content. I'll keep your post in mind. Thank you for your help, most appreciated.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

I think neither Ebay products relate to poem.  This is the problem with poetry.  Hard to choose products.  Of course, the ads on the page by Adsense and HP don't relate, but that is beyond your control.

Linda - many thanks, will delete ebay products and recheck.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image84
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

Is it a red skull travmaj? They have made various changes and any previous Hubs which do not meet the new rules have to be 'Upgraded' in certain spots.

The Examiner - yes a red skull and I see now the rules changes. I'll delete them, no problems. Thank you for your help. Just couldn't see the problem.

Thank you all for your help, I do appreciate all your comments. Yes, Writer Fox - I will let you know  the result.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image84
        The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Before you delete them all travmaj, there may just be too many. Leave one which is closest related to Hub subject. Also add more words to Hub somewhere - anywhere.

Examiner - thank you. I had deleted but I'll be aware in future. Many thanks.

Thank you everyone - much appreciated - all back on track now.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image84
            The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome travmaj. The same thing just happened to me the other day. I had two ads, I deleted one and kept the one which related to it. I also wrote a sidebar and the red skull disappeared..

working