jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

"Skip" feature on hub hopping

1. Amie Says profile image81
    Amie Saysposted 2 years ago

I'd really like to be able to skip some of the hubs on highly technical topics I don't understand. It's impossible for me to say if they are plagiarized or correct.

1. NateB11 profile image91
      NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I totally agree. It's one reason I don't Hub Hop.

2. peachpurple profile image77
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

yeah, some hubs just aren't my cup of tea, so i don;'t hop around the hub

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sheila is correct, you can simply refresh the hopper and a different Hub should show up, even if you haven't rated the previous one. smile

2. SheilaMilne profile image87
    SheilaMilneposted 2 years ago

If you reload or refresh the page, the skip feature will come up.  I discovered it by accident.

1. Shades-of-truth profile image85
      Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That is great! I shall try doing that. Often, I encounter a hub that is simply not one I would care to evaluate, and I thought the only option was to close it out.

UPDATE: It works perfectly! Thank you, Sheila!

2. Amie Says profile image81
      Amie Saysposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I had that happen by accident too, but I couldn't figure out how to do it again. Thanks! Maybe tech could work on that one.

3. CASE1WORKER profile image84
    CASE1WORKERposted 2 years ago

Oh my thanks for that Christy - I will have a go- some hubs just phase me- especially if the are technical or on a subject that I have absolutely no interest in

4. Jayne Lancer profile image90
    Jayne Lancerposted 2 years ago

Thanks Sheila and Christy--that was actually the one problem I had with hopping since the old hopper was done away with.

5. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 2 years ago

That seems very appropriate. I haven't hopped for quite awhile, partly because  I feel unqualified to comment on subjects that are unfamiliar to me.
    A "Skip" button would help.

working