jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

"Skip" feature on hub hopping

1. Amie Says profile image81
    Amie Saysposted 20 months ago

I'd really like to be able to skip some of the hubs on highly technical topics I don't understand. It's impossible for me to say if they are plagiarized or correct.

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 20 months ago in reply to this

I totally agree. It's one reason I don't Hub Hop.

2. peachpurple profile image79
      peachpurpleposted 20 months ago in reply to this

yeah, some hubs just aren't my cup of tea, so i don;'t hop around the hub

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Sheila is correct, you can simply refresh the hopper and a different Hub should show up, even if you haven't rated the previous one. smile

2. SheilaMilne profile image90
    SheilaMilneposted 20 months ago

If you reload or refresh the page, the skip feature will come up.  I discovered it by accident.

1. Shades-of-truth profile image87
      Shades-of-truthposted 20 months ago in reply to this

That is great! I shall try doing that. Often, I encounter a hub that is simply not one I would care to evaluate, and I thought the only option was to close it out.

UPDATE: It works perfectly! Thank you, Sheila!

2. Amie Says profile image81
      Amie Saysposted 20 months ago in reply to this

I had that happen by accident too, but I couldn't figure out how to do it again. Thanks! Maybe tech could work on that one.

3. CASE1WORKER profile image86
    CASE1WORKERposted 20 months ago

Oh my thanks for that Christy - I will have a go- some hubs just phase me- especially if the are technical or on a subject that I have absolutely no interest in

4. Jayne Lancer profile image91
    Jayne Lancerposted 20 months ago

Thanks Sheila and Christy--that was actually the one problem I had with hopping since the old hopper was done away with.

5. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 20 months ago

That seems very appropriate. I haven't hopped for quite awhile, partly because  I feel unqualified to comment on subjects that are unfamiliar to me.
    A "Skip" button would help.