jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

did you like my first hub?

1. 60
    growithmeposted 20 months ago

HEy all im here to get constructive criticism on my first hub,it has a hub score of 61. Its bases on easy writing websites to earn on 2015

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Hubs should be checked for spelling, puntuation, grammar and factual content. Other than that it was OK.

1. relache profile image86
        relacheposted 20 months ago in reply to this

That was beautifully phrased, Rochelle.

2. Hicks Days profile image60
        Hicks Daysposted 20 months ago in reply to this

very well said smile

2. Nastya Bronnikova profile image60
      Nastya Bronnikovaposted 20 months ago in reply to this

I'm a fellow newbie, so I don't have a perfect grasp on all the specifics of the scoring process yet. But, speaking as a reader, capitalization and missing spaces do make your hub harder to read. It seems pretty informative and well-researched though, maybe just polishing it a little would do the trick. Good luck!

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image97
      Phyllis Doyleposted 20 months ago in reply to this

It needs major work to be featured and successful. At this time, the hub is not featured. You can find a lot of help in the Learning Center. I suggest you review and read all the information HubPages has provided for us there, at:

Plus, ALL images must have attributions and be in the Public Domain or Creative Commons.

Welcome to HubPages and best of luck to you.

2. revolutionbjj profile image93
    revolutionbjjposted 20 months ago

Yeah, for sure - just take a few minutes and go through and capitalize every sentence.  That alone would make a huge difference.

3. 60

Thank you hick days

4. 60

Thanks frank,natsya,revolutionbj,doyle for taking time out to help me. By all your constructive criticisms im inspired to give a little more effort on grammer and spellings,and giving more time to make it readable.Thanks again.