jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

RESOLVED: Hubtool Not Saving Format Edits

1. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Matthew, please check my Catfish recipe hub. The capsules are out of sync. I found this by accident, thought it was strange, so I made the corrections. But when I looked at what I thought I just fixed, it was back to being all mixed up again, as if I hadn't done anything. For example, a lot of white spaces, ingredients at the bottom above the comments, and the poll somewhere else. Do I need to post the link? I will check for other hubs that may be affected. Offline now, back later.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sorry you are having trouble using the HubTool.

I just tested your catfish recipe Hub in the HubTool using Windows 7 and Chrome 40 and was able to edit the Hub, move capsules, and then save the changes.

I then moved capsules back to the original location and was able to save then as well.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and restarting your computer or using another browser like Firefox?

jansharesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It ended up working with Google Chrome. I didn't try using another browser or clearing the cache. If it happens again, I'll try that. Thanks, Matthew.

2. tlcs profile image80
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

Hi janshares, I had the same problem on Monday but all seems o.k. now.

jansharesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for letting me know, tlcs. I'll check it today.

3. janshares profile image90

Something is definitely glitchy. I just fixed my catfish hub but it took two attempts to make the format and arrangements of capsules to stick.

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Did this get corrected, Jan?

Related to glitches - the 'share' button for sharing to our followers still loads VERY slowly.  It's slow to the point that you think it's not working.

4. janshares profile image90

The hub is back to normal but I'm not sure if the glitch is fixed. I didn't see any other hubs with mixed up capsules. I'm glad tlcs confirmed the problem.

Closed to reply

working