jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Unused URL trackers

1. 0
    Iphigeniaposted 7 years ago

Hi chaps - I was wondering, is it possible to delete unsues URL trackers from the list of URL trackers ?

2. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

You can delete your own unused URLs, but not others.

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, though, so I may be way off base.

3. 0
    Iphigeniaposted 7 years ago

hi Whitney - thanks for responding, I probably didn't make myslef clear (not had chocolate for an hour or so ...) - I'm talking about my URL tracker list which is one of the tabs on the "My Account" page. I've set up URL trackers for when I promote my hubs to Twitter, FaceBook etc so that I can see how effective those places are for generating visitors (really useful info btw) - I have a few other UR trackers for when  mention my hubs on my blogs.

However, I over-enthusiastically set up some URL trackers which I fini don't use. My list of URL trackers thus contains some redundant and useless information that I'd like to delete.

4. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

I dont see any option to delete a tracker, i never looked before - but i clicked around and investigated after i read this, I dont think its possible at the moment

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Deleting URL trackers has, so far, never been possible.

6. vietnamese profile image79
    vietnameseposted 7 years ago

Can we request for more then? :-)

I think I am about to hit the cap of 30 trackers.

1. darkside profile image85
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It used to say something about a limit of 20 on the http://hubpages.com/my/trackers page.

But I've got 22.

I know there are about 4 that I set up that I've not used.

7. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Oooo... I want to say at one time we could, because I remember setting one up and having it spelled wrong or something. I deleted it and redid it. Maybe I'm mistaken, but it's best to leave them, but if you know you've never used them, then yea I don't see why we shouldn't be able to delete them.

I know there are a few I'd like to delete.