jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How Much traffic gets a Hub on a Niche Site?

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 6 months ago

So is the score or traffic the determining factor for a Hub getting on a niche site? Just wondering.roll

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 months ago in reply to this

It is definitely not score.  The Hubs I've had transferred have been the highest-traffic ones.

If you think about it, HubPages is creating niche sites to please Google.  Therefore, it would be logical to choose the Hubs that Google likes best, i.e. those with the most traffic.

I do recall seeing a post somewhere which said they are also using some lower-trafficked Hubs if they find that a particular category is short of Hubs.

2. Snakesmum profile image90
    Snakesmumposted 6 months ago

Not sure which it is, or even if it is either or these.   I guess if a hub is well written, factual and useful, then it has a chance of being selected for a niche site.   Some new hubs without much traffic have been transferred over.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hope that is true.  Mine have been highest traffic hubs.
      But, they  certainly would want to start with those that are being searched-- building up a group of followers. Go HP!

3. Sue Adams profile image93
    Sue Adamsposted 6 months ago

Hubscores fluctuate because they follow daily increase or decrease in traffic for each hub.
    On this thread:
    http://hubpages.com/community/forum/135 … n-domains, Paul states: