jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

It's been a while

1. NuIfEm profile image60
    NuIfEmposted 2 months ago

Hello, everybody! How are you, fellow hubbers? n_n

It's been a while since I wrote a draft. My hub was unpublished many times, although I have edited and updated it frequently. So, I almost given up and decided to leave hubpages for awhile.

Lately,  I enrolled in an online course about grammar and style to learn more about english and improve my writing. I hope that I can write better in future and perhaps, be a successful writer.

That's all from me, for now. What about all of you? There's must be any interesting story going on in life ;^)

2. ProBeatStudio profile image75
    ProBeatStudioposted 2 months ago

Best way to improve your writing, is to by keep on writing, the more you get familiar with words and the craft of pulling them together the better you can do, if your keen on learning to write for marketing, check out a few youtube videos on the subject of copywriting, really interesting stuff.

NuIfEmposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Ok, I'll try to keep on writing. Oh, I'll watch that videos too. Thanks for commenting, ProBeatStudio :-)

3. ddsurfsca profile image77
    ddsurfscaposted 2 months ago

I always encourage people to take classes when it comes to writing, for the more you are familiar with the english language, the easier it becomes to create a piece that will be better, more interesting, and something that others will read.
    When you have a topic that is good, but because of bad grammer, bad spelling, or poor sentence structure, it is impossible to enjoy reading.  Not only that but one gets lost in understanding what you are trying to say if the article is full of mistakes.
    I loved to write since I was a teen, but it wasn't until I took a class in how to write that other people would read my stuff and like it.  There are definately tricks to the trade. 
    Good luck and in my opinion, great decision.

NuIfEmposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

It's so true. After I enrolled in the online english class, I become more familiar with the language. Hm..maybe, my article is full of mistakes That's why it is unpublished. From now on I'll try to improve my writing. Thanks for commenting and wishing me good luck. Well, I hope the same for you too, ddsurfsca :-)