I'd like feedback on my Hub: How has the process of Android App Development simp

1. robinjoe profile image60
    robinjoeposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How has the process of Android App Development simplified the complexities of the changing world (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Title - waaaay too long. Do you think people are searching for that title? Also titles  - Should Be in Title Case. Like that.

Now imagine you are browsing the web on your Android device, let's say a smartphone. Then you find this quite interesting topic, maybe because you laboriously typed into the search bar the very title you have given your hub. So the article pops up. No photo and massive blocks of text. What are you going to do? I'd be pressing the Back button for sure.

https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … tellar-Hub Have a look at this hub. Notice the photo, the interesting layout, the bullet points, the useful sub-headings. Can you give your hub a makeover along those lines?

On to the hub content. You wrote that grand title but you didn't answer the question posed. *How has the development of Android apps simplified a complex world?* I don't know because you haven't told me. From what you write, they have added yet another layer of complexity.

To be honest, your hub hasn't offered any information that most people don't already know. Additionally, you are competing against tech giants in this arena. What you have to do is to drill down into your subject and present your readers with useful, interesting information that they can't find anywhere else.