jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

How much have you received in payment from HP since you started ?

1. mariexotoni profile image91
    mariexotoniposted 2 months ago

<snipped>

1. kenneth avery profile image83
      kenneth averyposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Wow! To me, and this is just my opinion, is a lot of scratch. I know that there are way many other hubbers who know a lot more of how this amount could be more or less.

The only thing I can tell you is that (in my case) and my five-year marriage with HP has not grossed me anything near this amount, is that maybe it could be your choice of topics, etc.?

Like I said. Other hubbers are whom you should consult.

2. Rangoon House profile image83
    Rangoon Houseposted 2 months ago

Hi Marie, I just read your profile and personal goals for Hubpages - it sounds like you might be getting closer to your monthly target, but probably not as quickly as you would like. I did read somewhere recently that we aren't supposed to share information on our earnings - mine isn't worth sharing anyway :-), but just mention that for your consideration. All the best!

3. Chriswillman90 profile image91
    Chriswillman90posted 2 months ago

You should never share your actual amounts on here as it's against ToS to do so.

Good job though on the earnings, most hubbers don't get near those amounts even after 4 years.

mariexotoniposted 2 months ago in reply to this

yes, I see that now. Well, I see people referencing that part in the ToS. I did think that was referring to Adsense and not HP. Whoops. I'm glad you and Rangoon House let me know though!! I couldn't find it myself in the ToS

1. Rangoon House profile image83
        Rangoon Houseposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Wow! Nice encouragement from Chriswillman90. You're obviously on the right track - keep going!

mariexotoniposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I'm still getting answers for this. Is the amount still showing ?

4. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 2 months ago

Well, I wouldn't complain about that amount. As others said we aren't allowed to say but I'd estimate you are about $1000 ahead of me.

5. earner profile image86
    earnerposted 2 months ago

As others have said, being specific isn't allowed... but I can just say $000s.

6. Oztinato profile image82
    Oztinatoposted 2 months ago

It must be at least 50 cents by now all told after only several years. I knew I'd be raking it in though. It's no surprise with my midas touch and all. I'm planning to hit the turbo button any day and leap into the one dollar mark.

7. Rangoon House profile image83
    Rangoon Houseposted 2 months ago

Hi Marie. The details are no longer showing. The response are most likely relating to the highlighted question.

8. FitnezzJim profile image86
    FitnezzJimposted 2 months ago

I can say that I receive more for a half-hour at work than I have gotten from the years on HubPages.

But to be fair, I never signed up to get paid here either.

Closed to reply

working