jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub:

1. Gami Rina profile image78
    Gami Rinaposted 10 months ago

I  proofread this and submitted it twice already. I already got tips for it from the community but I still can't get through!!! please help!!!
    My visit to Libearty bear sanctuary - the bears's stories (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. netventure profile image83
      netventureposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I also have same question.
      Following this thread.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Netventure, if you received an email, then use the link in the email to post your own thread on these forums.

Meanwhile, there are a few things you can check.  I wrote a Hub summarising the HubPages rules, you'll find it on the slider on my profile.  Read that and see if there is something there that might be causing a problem.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I know this sounds silly, but I wonder if the moderators are misunderstanding the name?

Libearty looks like Liberty spelled incorrectly.   Maybe in your first paragraph, say that the sanctuary is named "Libearty" because it's a combination of "Liberty and "Bear"?   That way the moderators will know it's deliberate. And change the title to take out the Libearty name, just in case.

Check your Hub in Mobile preview.  I think you will find your pictures and headings appear where you do not expect. Most readers who visit HubPages are seeing that view, so it is very important that your Hub looks good in that view.

It's great to start by saying you volunteered at the sanctuary as an opening sentence. However I would delete the rest of the paragraph detailing what you did, and instead explain what the sanctuary is, how it was founded etc.  Then go on to talk about the individual bears.

You have a section under Monica where you suddenly switch into present tense for no reason - fix that. 

EDIT:  I see this thread is weeks old, so maybe you've already resolved the issues.   I was going to delete my answer but I'll leave it just in case.

2. julieann26 profile image80
    julieann26posted 8 months ago

One problem I can see is with the capitalisation of some words in your title e.g. visit instead of Visit.

I also saw some punctuation errors.

working