jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

HOBBYLARK new site still blocked by Pinterest!

1. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 4 weeks ago

Oh hum... getting slightly old now isn't it? Hobbylark is told its spam spam spam! I love spam, along with eggs on toast makes a lovely meal but.......Help?

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13264313_f248.jpg

1. kenneth avery profile image83
      kenneth averyposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Sweet friend, Nell, I must register with you a stern protest. LOL. I am on a strict diet due to my cardiologist, but I LOVE spam too. I would, and have in the past, eat it raw.
      So I can log onto this site you are talking about?

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Nell, did you read my explanation on your other thread about this?    It's not Pinterest that's creating this problem, it's Hubbers. 

A website like Pinterest needs to have filters that block spam.  They way they work is, they kick in when too many people try to post too much material from one site.  Pinterest wants you to post ONLY the best images from the best websites, so it makes sense for them to limit the number of images from just one site - after all, what's the chances of one single website having hundreds of outstanding photos?

I guess Paul will have to go and speak to them again to get the filter lifted again, but that's not a long term solution.  Obviously the problem is being created by Hubbers pinning too often, and therefore the solution is to educate Hubbers to use the site properly.

1. Will Apse profile image90
        Will Apseposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

I think it all begins in the home.

2. amatjuhink profile image61
    amatjuhinkposted 4 weeks ago

Wow..it's my favorite..yummy..yummy..

working