jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Usnea Lichen

1. Elsie Hagley profile image82
    Elsie Hagleyposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Usnea Lichen. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. MGWriter profile image70
      MGWriterposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Elise

I like the bullets you have used in your article.  Perhaps you could make a paragraph out of like subjects.  I use a word-processing tool.  I know Hubpages uses one also.

Elsie Hagleyposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks for replying.
        Could you please explain what you mean by "Paragraph out of subjects". I don't understand.
        I have an iMac what is a word-processing tool? feeling a little dumb.
        Sorry.

2. MGWriter profile image70
    MGWriterposted 5 weeks ago

Elise,

The article has great potential and will work well for you.  Please do not feel anything but pride.  As writers we wear our emotions on our shirt-sleeve.  When I was talking about sentence to paragraph I was speaking of the number of one line comments.  Putting some of them together in a paragraph. 

I also use a Mac.  I have a tool called Microsoft Word.  It can be purchased under Microsoft on the web.  I also use a specific writing tool Grammarly.com.  I have found this to be the most useful checking sentence structure.  I like Grammarly gives advice and is not judgmental.

Marsha

Elsie Hagleyposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks for replying. I appreciate it.
      Have a nice weekend.

working