jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense doing well!

1. Shivani Gala profile image80
    Shivani Galaposted 8 days ago

Hello Dear Hubbers,

I haven't been very active on Hubpages as adsense earnings kept sliding down, ebay went off!

Today I ended up checking my account after many months and noticed that adsense earning have gone up significantly in last couple of months. I am moving cities and looking to develop more sources of income to sustain change and start afresh.

Is it so for everyone? Should I actively get back to optimising my hubs and creating fresh new content?

What kind of content are people most looking for now?

Thank you for all your help and suggestions.

Cheers,
    Shivani

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 days ago in reply to this

Much depends on your topic because Adsense pays on click through ads.  So, if you are writing about something the advertisers think will bring them revenue, they'll buy into your hubs.  Some subjects, of course, lend themselves more to doing this than others.  For example, relationships is a topic that probably wouldn't bring in high paying ads, but health insurance probably would!

2. Barack James profile image89
    Barack Jamesposted 8 days ago

Hi Shivani, while you were away niche sites (vertical sites) were started to feature high quality hubs according to different niches. I think the best thing you can do is to edit your existing hubs and submit them so that ones that qualify can be feature. I am not sure whether you know it but one of your hubs has been moved to a niche site called healdove.com. Niche site Featured hub generates impressive traffic from search engines and that is a plus.

3. NateB11 profile image92
    NateB11posted 8 days ago

Yes, same here.

working