jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Traffic Sources

1. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Do we still get to see our traffic sources after the top 30 is filled? hmm any way to put the many SE of one browser under one heading? big_smile thanks.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Remember, the statistics provided here are meant to be extremely basic.  It's best to use Google Analytics for the detailed stuff.

3. belief713 profile image79
    belief713posted 7 years ago

Analytics really will give you very detailed results and it also will give you some ideas on additional Hubs if you play around with it a bit and learn how to use it. I also recently found out it ties in with AdSense so you can see which Hubs are your best performing ones also, which is neat.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60

Thanks Relache and Belief smile I was referring to HP's stats thingy that lists the top 30 referers hmm if they are full...do we get to see any others or what happens then? and if the one SE thats multiple countries...can be under one heading..am I making any sense tongue lol big_smile thanks, I agree. GA is awesome with listing all the referrers. smile

5. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure we only have 12 referrers listed. And more would be good, so we can see how well that hub is faring with one click of a button and without having to log in, fiddle around with dozens of reports and so on.

6. Jen's Solitude profile image88
    Jen's Solitudeposted 7 years ago

Dame Scribe, I was wondering that too. I'm up to 21 now and noticed a lot of them are google's just in different countries.  If they were all put into one category, seems like there would be more openings for other listings.

7. belief713 profile image79
    belief713posted 7 years ago

I guess I recommend Analytics because once I started using it I stopped using that stats thingy. It is something more to log in and fiddle with but I've just found it more accurate.

My guess is once it's full, you will see the top performers filling those 30 spaces. Right now I have 29 in those spaces. How do you know it's 30 as the max?

My top sources are also multi google countries, other search engines and ezine. The traffic sources doesn't provide enough because you never know which hubs are getting which traffic without more details. It just reassures that most of your traffic is organic.

8. Rotem profile image61
    Rotemposted 7 years ago

I have only 16 so i can't help you but i guess you will see the top performers sites.

9. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

I'm at 29. Only room for one more.

10. Dame Scribe profile image60

Maybe we will see a change there. I am goin sit here n watch now tongue jk, lol