jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Reverse Order Of Comments Display

1. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

When I tick 'Display most recent comments first' and 'Initially display 20 comments' I'd rather it display the order as it does normally (chronologically, but with the most recent comments displayed). It's a little confusing when it's upside down with HubPage regulars used to seeing it the one way. Know what I mean?

1. soni2006 profile image48
      soni2006posted 7 years ago in reply to this

no, not got your point. Can you explain it?

1. weblog profile image59
        weblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Look at the settings in comment box(while in edit mode), and then you may understand what Darkside talks about!

2. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Yea I complained when the feature was added. It didn't do any good. Most I got was the ability to see most recent first with most recent on top. just sucks when you have a comment with many questions and you can't remember them all. I have to reply to whatever I remember, save the comment, scrool to the top where the comment saves, and answer the rest.

It's also not user friendly for non-HP users to have to scroll to the bottom to ask a question, although it may make people read previous comments to potentially answer their question. Typically, though, they don't read and ask the same question the 50th time anyway.