jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

My Hub Score Is In Need Of Some Help!!! Can You Help Me??

1. 0
    mdawson17posted 7 years ago

I have been keeping a close eye on the clicks of each hub (Per Day) and have noticed an increase in the visitors however my hub score is dropping considerbly, can anyone please explain the process in which your score is caculated?
    Becase I apparently am not understanding the process clearly!

I know that there is no technical difficulties on hub pages I am just not being active enough!
    Can anyone give me some advice that works for them???

Thank You

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this
    2. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I start researching and writing my next hub and leave the Hubscore algorithm to sort itself out in its own good time.

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

In short hubscore drops because of different forms of spamming. But seeing you at 87 I really doubt this is the case here. In fact I don't see any reason to worry smile

3. girly_girl09 profile image80
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Since hubscore doesn't affect adsense earnings, I try not to worry about it. big_smile

4. foreclosure2010 profile image60
    foreclosure2010posted 7 years ago

If your hub score gets to high I think people come and give you a down vote to lessen the competition.I wish hubpages would monitor this but its probably hard to prove

5. Temperance M profile image82
    Temperance Mposted 7 years ago

I don't see how hub score effects your google searches at all, which is really where you want most of your traffic coming from if you want any benefit from adsense.  I've tended to worry more about my author score and keeping up quality information along with participating in the hub community by commenting on good hubs you find has worked so far for me.  But I am somewhat of a hub newbie myself smile