jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

100 hubpages

1. forlan profile image61
    forlanposted 7 years ago

i have made 100 hubpages. i will make more hubpages about finance and online business.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image72
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow congratulations !!!
      way to go smile

2. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hmmmmmm...what is your point? You wrote 100 pages of complete crap. Woo hoo! Yay for you! If you want to make money from those of us who REALLY speak English (which you obviously aspire to do), then either learn the language or use a grammer/spell checker. Oh, or grow a brain.

"Making income statement is very easy especially you have financial or accounting background. The formula of income statement is The revenue minimize with the expense. You can count the inccome statement with manually or you can use software."

2. BristolBoy profile image83
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

Congratulations!  I trust that it has been profitable for yourself.

1. viryabo profile image86
      viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It had better be, because such an effort must become profitable. If not, 100 and no profit? I may throw in the towel.
      But then they say "No pain, No gain"

1. viryabo profile image86
        viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh! mind my manners. smile
        CONGRATULATIONS. I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU.

3. blondepoet profile image78
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

Great effort yes I would like to hear if it is bringing in the dollars too smile

1. forlan profile image61
      forlanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the answerer. i have yet get much money. perhaps someday

4. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

100 hubs will bring you close, but not close enough. Congrats and may you prosper by then with a 100 more. smile

5. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

Congrats

6. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Forgot to tell you...I can make complete crap without writing a hub!

7. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Oopsie, don't want to lose the thread... Here's more of Mr. 100 pages' 100 pages:

"Before open a bussiness, you have better to evaluate the project. It could reduce your risk or loosing money in running a business.The project evaluation could determine whether we start the project or leave the project. We should leave the negative project which the cost is higher than the benefit except we want to run a social project.

If we have no plan in any business, we are lost in the way. Wrong plannning something will damage your business."

Grammar aside, this guy is just ignorant.

WOO HOO!

working