jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

One more thing - my hub is ugly!

1. 0
    TiffanyDowposted 8 years ago

Okay, I have lots of good, unique content on my two hubs but no images. With the picture capsule, it just makes its own section - I want images aligned next to my text inside the text capsule. I know it's possible, because I see people doing it.

Do Ihave to host the images on my server and use HTML code or is there a way to just add a photo to the hub text capsule like you do with brows-->add an image on "that other site that ends in an oo?"

Tiff smile

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The images are uploaded to HubPages.

Check out http://hubpages.com/_learn/hub/capsules and it'll give a run down on Photo Capsules. And also "toggle width".

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

If you go to "edit" when you view your hub, on the right, at the top there will be a list of capsules you can add. Click on the one that says photo, and a capsule will appear at the bottom of the hub. That will allow you to add photos . You can move that capsule around and shrink it to fit to the right of the text. It took me a while, but once you get used to it, it works very well. Take a look at my top ten American recipes hub to see it in action with some other capsules.

3. 0
    TiffanyDowposted 8 years ago

Ah, thanks SO much! I didnt know you could do all that. Okay, I'm going to spruce mine up.
    tiff smile

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

No doubt that with a bit of playing with the Toggle Width your results will be outstanding. It takes HubPages to a whole new level.