jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Make $6900 This weekend-No Work Required(just Click Here)

1. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Ya ya I know what you are thinking.  In fact most just about didnt click thru because it looks so spammy.

I just had to laugh.  Yet another email I got today lol.

As an affiliate marketer I do tend to get many outrageous emails and usually delete them rather quickly.

So I just thought I would share a lugh with my fellow hubbers who are all so stupid and are going to click on www.hdkdgkdghdg.com and pay 29.99, 39.99 or 109.99 right into my paypal account.

of course the link above doesnt work but i have to quit wasting my time and go and watch all the hubbers money fill up my bank account.

Oh ya thanks in advance.

2. babedoll50 profile image59
    babedoll50posted 7 years ago

Here we go again.  I see you are trying to lighten things up a bit with your forum post.

I really doubt you will have a lot of people checking it out because of the title.

However most should know you by now and know you arent really about spamming the forums or any where else.

Okay Im off to put a bunch of money in your bank account  lol

3. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

Only $6,900?

I wouldn't get out of bed for that piddling amount.

I usually just keep sitting around in my underwear at my kitchen table, with money gushing out of my computer and piling up on the floor as a result of buying a 19.99 course about making monies on the interwebz.

I usually make 127,436.23 every day.

Here's my secret:

Eric G.

4. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image61
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 7 years ago

Ohhhh, what a great deal.. I so knew my ship would come in here! Can I pay extra to have express delivery! lol lol

5. RedElf profile image84
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

No No No - I want the first copy - I will go through your squeeze page as many times as it takes to get it! big_smile

Good one Dale!

6. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

The thing is you guys have to get in during the next 30, 29, 28, 27 seconds or the price will go up.

It will still be a great bargain but I hate to see anyone paying more for anything than they need to.

Okay start filling my bank account I have already spent the 6900 so I better have it in their by Monday  lol