jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to check google analytics stats for single day?

1. soni2006 profile image46
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

Hi friends,

Three days back, I got a good hit on my hubs and the adsense revenue generated from that single day was around 5 times more than average days, though the average clicks were the same, the cost of per click was high according to my estimation. On that same day, I was trying to search in google analytics on how to view google adsense stats for that single day on which my hub or hubs (I do not know which one) generated so much revenue because if I will get to know that, I will try to focus more on the keywords of that hubs or hubs.

Please let me know how to do that?

2. LOT2DO profile image61
    LOT2DOposted 7 years ago

There is an option to select any date range for viewing, I think by using that you can view single day(date)'s report also.

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

In the upper right-hand corner, you'll see a date range:  August 22, 2009 - September 21, 2009. Click on that. To the left of it, a calendar will appear. Click on the start date of the range you want to view and then the end date and click apply.

In your case, if you wanted to view only Sept. 20th, you would simply click on Sept. 20th as both your start and your end date.

4. soni2006 profile image46

Thanks a lot Ironher. I have tried to do this while using firefox and it didn't show up so I will try and log in my account on IE and see if it shows up or not.

5. soni2006 profile image46

Thanks a lot LOT2DO and Irohner. I am able do get all the stats in via the internet explorer because in Firefox, this facility was not working.

I am really happy now as this has helped me a lot and I know which keyword to focus on which has high click through rates.