jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Hi Hangout question? :)

1. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image61
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 7 years ago

Interestingly enough, I started a poetry hub a couple hours ago and saved my status...

Just went back to add more and it was FLAGGED as potential substandard..

Maybe hubs is listeneing to all the gripes....

I know my publishished pieces are complete and am grateful for the following ..never til now recieved a warning on a hub in process!!!

Good love to all.. the eyes are listening! big_smile

Happy Days!!

1. 0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

maybe the rogue hub flagger is on the loose wink

mine get flagged sometimes while i am writing if i save them midway...i think because at that point my hub is too short...?

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Wow are you serious? I've only ever been warned if I save a hub because I want to fix it with some links or whatever and haven't written anything but it has never been flagged. I'm sorry, I*n*

3. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image61
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 7 years ago

Well, the thing is, this has not ever happened to me before... I can say though that I did accidentally download about 5 hubs in this pen name of which I had planned for another... which are unbdoubtably still sitTing there... (NO WAY TO DELETE THEM UNPUBLISHED)

FYI~ THERE IS NOT A delete BUTTON for a hub that is started yet isa mistake....   

OR am I missing somthing ( these are not publishes) do not want to publish them due to dup's... can't publish w/o any text... big_smile I do not know tht trick ...nor would I do that, of course..

Should just ask THE team, EH? :d

1. 0
      Janettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yeah there is. just click on the title and at the top it says This hub :edit, stats, delete. hit delete. I know b/c I just did it smile

As far as the flagging...If it is an unfinshed unpublished hub, sometimes there will be a warning at the top that says "Warning, this hub is endanger of being substandard" or some such. It's not really a flag. Just alerting you that unless you add some content, your hub won't fit what is acceptable. This usually crops up on hubs you save with just a title or maybe a pic or two. Nothin to worry about, just finish it when your ready and publish when you're done.

1. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image61
        I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you...so much, Jaetta! big_smile
        great news... big_smile I tend to write poetry on paper ..yet was inspiredrd to just start something tonight..lol   Thank you for the insight ....I think the others created a flag!!!!

You are so lovely...as known!

4. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Yea ask the team for some help.

5. R P Chapman profile image59
    R P Chapmanposted 7 years ago

I always write in a word processor then just paste across when they're done. This might help.