jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Does it count ...

1. jenblacksheep profile image84
    jenblacksheepposted 7 years ago

... if I practically re-write one of my old hubs. Would it count towards a new hub for the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge? I'm guessing it wouldnt but I thought it was worth asking

Gearing myself up to start it soon.

2. darkside profile image79
    darksideposted 7 years ago

It's up to you. But I wouldn't. I'd just start from scratch and challenge myself to do 30 freshly published hubs in 30 days.

Best of luck!

3. retellect profile image80
    retellectposted 7 years ago

I would move on to another hub and just edit that hub in my spare time. If you think you can make it better but in the middle of the challenge, just carry on writing fresh ones. I'm not sure if it affects your score but I see more traffic to my hubs when I edit them.

Good luck

4. jenblacksheep profile image84

It's a hub that I wrote about my friend's music. But she has lots of new songs and I wanted to update what I wrote to talk about those instead. But I won't count it in the challenge, it feels a bit like cheating!!

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image87
      Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Maybe a Part II?

5. jenblacksheep profile image84

Now THAT is a good idea! Can't believe that didn't even occur to me!

Thanx big_smile

6. retellect profile image80
    retellectposted 7 years ago

Make sure you interlink the hubs, great way to improve traffic. If you write a whole series, you might get more people going through each hub. Impressions are sure to go up that way! smile

7. jenblacksheep profile image84

ye, definitely. I'm writing a series at the moment and I'll be linking between them.

Is there a maximum number of hubs you can link to within one hub?

1. darkside profile image79
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No limit.

I just let sensibility and good taste be my limits. I prefer only linking hubs which are of the same topic.

working