Getting started

1. rainbowred profile image60
    rainbowredposted 7 years ago

I am just getting started, at least trying to. Is there any websites that can help me? I want to become a freelance writer for animals. That is what I know  and I am good at it. Thanks in advance for help.

1. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Have you considered starting your own blog on this topic? To start with having articles here and a good blog can help you build a reputation as an authority on this topic. With a strong reputation you will be more likely to be contacted for offers of writing jobs. In the mean time you can build a passive income by writing articles and posting to a good blog, you can link up the blog and the articles as well to help drive traffic to your different works, and earn money from google ad-sense on both a blog and on your articles here. All of this takes time and patience and there are a good many hubs here about earning money and I am sure on becoming a freelance writer. It is definitely a good idea to read everything you can on becoming a freelance writer so that you don't miss a step or waster time etc.

2. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Do animals read much?